Many riders appreciate trying new brands and the latest models of any brand. some also enjoy trying different classes of motorcycles. Is a naked motorcycle a rider’s anticipation and fantasy? That fantasy might just change when they behold the new scramblers or the new touring sports bikes, the cruisers, the electric motorcycles or even the new three wheelers. There is technology, comfort, and ease put into each of them. The rider is in for some serious romance with any of these bikes, no matter which one they choose.
Naked motorcycles are a subtype within the six usual bike classes and are recognizable only by visual changes. Some of the best alternatives within this subgenre include:
- BMW G310 R: Riders have to try this one to find out if the claim of making 24 horse power is true. It’s agile and ABS equipped.
- The Ducati Monster 1200 R: the most powerful naked Ducati bike ever made.
- Bimota Tesi 3D RC: Exotic with a car like steering wheel center hub.
- Honda CB500F: Sleeker exhaust canister that gives better sound than previous versions.
- Sukuki SV 650: back with a circular-headlight. Now even more stylish.
- Triumph Speed Triple R: Has gone through extensive upgrades, including being fitted with a more compact 1050cc three-cylinder engine.
Some of the best cruising motorcycles include:
- Harley-Davidson Softail Slim S: The US army style model is an inspiration of the Harley Davidsons WLA world War 2 model.
- Indian Scout Sixty: Award-winning Scout cruiser, now fitted with a smaller engine. A knock out with one of the lowest prices.
- Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber: Classic design with a familiar feeling from the new 850cc air- cooled V- twins.
Some great Scrambler bikes include:
- BMW R NineT Scrambler: This is BMW’s retro-styled café R NineT coming in a Scrambler version
- Ducati Scrambler Sixty2: The smallest and lowest priced for decades. This is Ducati’s way of reaching out to new customers.
- Yamaha XSR900: With a vintage paint job, yellow, black and white, it is one of Yamaha’s ways of marking its 60th anniversary.